Monday, February 6, 2012

Evil #1

Every once in a while I feel it necessary to expose the world to the evil that exists within it. This is a prime example.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3313770-who-let-the-clowns-out
Who let the clowns out? Well obviously it was Satan.
I never would have guessed that there would be anything that would make me hate clowns more than this...


Well, that will show me for assuming there couldn't be any further we, as a society, could go with clown terror. This video is the worst and most horrifying thing I have ever seen. This is my reaction to this video.


Seriously folks, lets stop all this clown bullshit. That is all.


1 comment:

  1. It's like I took a dump and then a friend's divorced mother sang over it. Seriously though, I think this bit even makes real clowns cry/want to blow their brains out.

    ReplyDelete